Designed to identify your existing customer interactions suited to transition to online self service building a great experience for your customers and delivering you operational savings.
1. Review and analysis of your customer interactions
We will analyse your Customer Contacts to identify interactions types suited to transition online.
- Contact Centre - We will listen to calls, interview team leaders, workshop problem call types, review call data to prioritise customer pain points and process problem areas.
- Stakeholders - We will meet with stakeholders across the full range of customer touch points with the objective to identify problem interactions or known problem areas.
- Website - review functions and existing data integration with back end systems.
2. Recommendations with justification and findings
We will present findings and and make recommendations to transition interactions online, prioritised according how the solution could be integrated and the impact on your business.
3. A benefit model identifying savings & benefits for the recommendations
The benefit model will identify measurable business benefits based on the recommendations and can be used to justify enhancing your customer engagement through a digital channel.
4. A digital roadmap for your business
Your digital roadmap is the culmination of the findings, recommendations and the benefit model.
To do this, we will:
- need access to people, information & data (stakeholders, related strategy documents, NPS and/or customer sat surveys and CC data) plus website test user login for all areas to be reviewed
- provide pre-work requirements on signing
- develop and deliver the digital roadmap over a 3 - 4 weeks which covers 2 expert consultants undertaking interviews, analysis, report preparation and final presentation
Please note: Solution architecture recommendations, solution cost estimates and customer interviews are not incliuded. However these services are also available if required, please contact us for more information.